Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

It's Halloween time.  For some reason this year I didn't do as much decorating as I have in the past.  For some reason I just got lazy, more then likely way too busy, to put up decorations.  I would honestly like to be one of those people who go all out and decorate both inside and outside of the house.  I mean we did carve a pumpkin this year as we have done every year since Alexis was born.  I put on some window clings.  I did try and put other things up but for some reason the tape was being difficult and everything just kept falling off.  

A great thing about this time of year is that I can look at decorations for next year and get them at a really good price.  I know TJ Maxx has all of their Halloween stuff for 50% off right now and I believe after today they will get marked down even further.  I am waiting for the next markdown because there is this large decoration that I really want but cannot afford the regular price or even the 50% off price for it.  Problem is I have no idea where I will store it until next year or even where I will put it next year.  It's wooden so technically I would weather proof it and put it outside which I might end up doing, but then again I would love to keep it in the house so I can enjoy it.  I did score two cute outfits for Alexis, one she is currently wearing and another size up for next year.  I might also check out the left over halloween costumes and see what we can do for next year or what we can add to our dress up clothes collection.

On the baby front, there isn't a baby.  I did what I said I wasn't going to do and tested last Thursday and mine and DH's four year wedding anniversary.  Of course it was BFN.  No surprise out of me, I would have been more blown away if it was BFP.  Over the weekend I was having phantom symptoms.  Both Saturday and Sunday after I had my lunch break at work and ate something I would start feeling nauseous shortly after eating.  That usually doesn't happen to me so I took that as a sign and tested monday morning and got another BFN.  So again last night out of the blue I felt nauseous and I took that as another sign that I could be pregnant.  Also in desperate need of an explanation I took a test this morning like I was originally planning on and once again a BFN.  So with all my dollar store tests used up I am stuck waiting for AF.  I still have about a week before I hit the day I got it last cycle.

Here's hoping AF comes soon and I start feeling better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment