Monday, November 5, 2012

When the Husbands away..

I have no time to do anything.  I was going to update several days ago and then just got bogged down with this.  My DH went away for a conference so I have been busy keeping DD busy.  I did get a lot done, but at the same time I got nothing done.  I had photo shoots, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday which was nice. (I am thinking about creating a separate blog for my photography so stay tuned).

Well to give a quick update AF arrived on Thursday.  I was disappointed but at the same time it was nice to know that my cycle was shorter this time then last.  It's getting closer to what 'normal' was for me because taking BCP.  With the way dates work out and everything we will be taking this cycle off.  Which actually could prove to be a good thing and hopefully my cycle will shorten again, and maybe go back to 'normal'.

One of my friends had her little girl this weekend.  I had the pleasure of going to the hospital and taking some pictures.  It's nice that some of my friends around here are having babies because then DD could get use to being around babies so she will be familiar when the time comes.  At the hospital yesterday she was so good.  She was quiet and didn't touch and listened very well.  She did inform me that she has a baby sister, a pretend one.  Unsure if that means she is now starting to have imaginary friends so that she just sees her friends having siblings so she doesn't want to feel left out.  Either way I thought it was kind of cute.

I go back to work tonight after having five days off.  It was nice to have the time off but I am looking forward to getting back to work.

Here is to a smooth night at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment