Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Not as bad

So I was expecting the idea of having to try and avoid this cycle to be exceptionally hard.  But due to other things, it hasn't been that hard.  Unfortunately the reason for this because illness going through our family.  Started with Alexis having a stuffy nose, which when she gets sick she really doesn't let it get her down.  I just get to run around all day with a tissue making sure I wipe her nose all the time.

The of course I come down with a stuffy nose and on Sunday I felt like total and utter garbage and ended up losing my voice.  Let me tell you spending 9 hours at work feeling like garbage and losing your voice is not an ideal situation.  By Monday morning I felt better but I sounded like an old man.  Thankfully I was able to get the two photo sessions I had booked done.  Yesterday my voice was going in and out but at work I register trained two new people so I did a lot of talking and by the end of the night my voice was going again.  This morning is the same as yesterday, voice just going in and out, we will see how it holds up all day, including at work.

Yesterday my husband informs me that he is starting to feel sick.  He mentioned feeling achy and all that so I am concerned he might be getting the flu, but he doesn't seem to want to take a day off work because he had got a lot on his plate so I hope his hectic schedule doesn't make him worse .

So needless to say neither of us have been anxious for trips to funkytown.  We are just happy enough to get sleep.  So here is to a healthy family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment