Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Anticipation Over

Well the anticipation of my period came to an end over the weekend.  Saturday after a morning/afternoon of running errands and just having a great time with my mom, exchange student and my wonderful daughter, we can home and once I use the bathroom the evidence was right there.

Let me tell you I couldn't be more relieved.  Did I wish I could have been pregnant, yes of course.  Was I disappointed to see that my period had started, not at all.  I was relieved something finally happened.   I know in the grand scheme of things a 39 day cycle isn't long, but for someone who has always been regular before and while on birth control, the 39 days seemed like forever.

Now the key is to keep stress free about this new cycle.  I am still not going to do anything as far as trying to predict when I ovulate.  I don't want to put that much pressure on me or my husband.  I 'know' my body pretty well and hopefully we can get down to business and make this cycle count.

Let's just hope it's not another 39 day cycle.  Now that I have gotten one 'long' cycle under my belt so to speak I will probably not be as freaked out or take as many HPTs as I did this last cycle.

On a completely different note, I had an engagement photo shoot on Monday and I must say it turned out amazing.  I have a folder full of wonderful pictures and I have to edit them very minimally which is always nice.

Here's to a smooth cycle and a possible happy ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment