Thursday, December 6, 2012

Back to babymaking?!?!

Well with the arrival of AF (another 33 day cycle, which looks like it will be the 'normal') we will hopefully get back to actually trying for a second baby.  When we were talking about what months of the year would be best, work wise, for having a baby September and April were the ones that seemed to be the best.  No conferences for Casey to go on, no major training, of course there will always be those late nights and unexpected things but with no conferences that could potentially have him away from home around due date those months seemed to work out best.  Well, since it's officially December that would be a September baby if I were to get pregnant.  Now of course you cannot guarantee anything when it comes to getting pregnant, or even when the baby decides to come, so technically we would still have a slight potential for an August baby, but since Alexis was pretty much right on time, I would like to think the chances of another August baby are super slim.

In the back of my mind I was hoping and thinking I would get pregnant right away off birth control.  People can dream can't they?  In the front of my mind I knew it could take a while.  I am hoping now that it's been close to 5 months since I took my last birth control pill that my body has started to regulate itself.  That is evident by the fact that I have had two cycles in a row that has lasted 33 days.  I know I cannot rest on that as my official cycle length because it could change at any moment but as of now I am using that as a gage when it comes to marking a calendar to know if I am 'late' or not.

On a side note of pregnancy, I am excited that Prince William and Kate are expecting.  I do feel for Kate for having to go through the illness she is experiencing.  I cannot imagine how horrible it is, but I saw the pictures from her release at the hospital and at least she is smiling and looks happy.  I know in the back of her mind she probably just wanted to do home and lay down, but you have to give her a hand for dealing with all of this for the whole world to watch.  I hope they have a great pregnancy and this illness doesn't last the whole time and she is healthy the rest of her pregnancy and she has a healthy beautiful baby.

So here is to all the holiday babies either being born, being found out about and maybe even being conceived!

No comments:

Post a Comment