Wednesday, June 12, 2013

We have a name

So after a few weeks of going back and forth on names, we have finally decided on a name for our new little girl.  The best part is if you ask Alexis she will tell you, if she isn't too shy, what her sisters name is.  Over the weekend Casey took her to an art fest and there was a vendor who was sell rocks with names etched into them and Casey got one for Alexis and Alexis insisted on getting one for her little sister.  I love that she is already thinking about her little sister and wanting to do and get stuff for her.

I also had my 23 week appointment today.  I go on odd weeks because I started at week 11.  I have finally gained some weight.  I am up five pounds since my ultrasound almost four weeks ago, which is pretty good.  They said i should gain between a half a pound to a pound a week.  I got to schedule my follow up ultrasound.  I got back in two weeks for another ultrasound to get the rest of the measurements they couldn't get before and to check my placenta placement.  I am excited to see her again.

This is how we announced her name on Facebook:
We are very excited to welcome Chloe Madison into our family come October.  Here is to a quick two weeks until my ultrasound and some more steady weight gain after not doing anything for nearly 20 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment