Monday, September 24, 2012

Waiting for.....

Something to happen.  Is is so hard to ask for my body to be normal.  I mean I know there isn't really a normal when it comes to the human body, but I wan my body to go back to what I am use to.

Still no period and I am officially a week late from when I was 'suppose' to get my period.  I haven't taken a HPT test since Friday because I got tired of seeing negative signs.  I am on the fence about taking on Wednesday morning before my annual exam because I have a feeling they will take a pregnancy test and I would rather not waste the money and take one at home.

My weekend was crazy and usually when I am very active sometimes that spurs my period.  But nothing.  I am glad my bloating has subsided and I haven't had cramps really so I am wondering if my body was gearing up to get a period and then for some reason didn't.  All the negatives have me convinced that I am not pregnant.  I would be very shocked if I took another home test and it came back positive.

Please body do what you are suppose to.  I am tired of waiting and now I am starting to worry something has gone wrong and things won't be 'normal' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment