Thursday, September 20, 2012

First Blog

This is my first time blogging.  As the title of my blog suggests, I am hoping to expand our family from three to four.  I wanted to start a blog so I could keep my emotions straight and just have something to document my journey.

Currently this is the first month off birth control.  I have been on birth control for three years.  I had my daughter in august of 2009 and she is the greatest little girl ever and now we are ready for a second.

Right now I am anxiously, yes, anxiously, awaiting my period.  From a 'normal' 28 day cycle I was suppose to get it on Monday, well it's Thursday and the only signs are bloating and a few cramps here and there.  I have taken several HPT(home pregnancy tests) and they have all come up negative.  So I am stuck in limbo waiting for an answer.

I have my annual appointment set up for Sept. 26 so I guess if nothing happens by then I guess I can ask them for some answers.  I know it can take a while for my body to bounce back from being controlled by hormones for so long I just didn't expect to have all the symptoms and no results.

So for now I am just stuck in limbo....

No comments:

Post a Comment