Saturday, August 10, 2013

All Painted

Earlier this week my mom came up to visit us and to help paint Chloe's room.  Once we figured out exactly what colors we wanted my mom got to painting.  She did most of the work and I mainly kept Alexis out of the room.  Although Alexis did help a little bit but that got to be difficult.  I am really happy with how it turned out.  Although we could have gone a shade lighter on the three walls but I think it will look fine once we get everything put in the room.

We still need curtains, which hopefully we can find a fabric soon.  I also have a couple ideas for wall hangings.  My mom will work on one and I will work on the other so they both can get done.  I will probably wait until Alexis starts school to work on projects that way I have time.

Here are the pictures of the completed paint job.



Here's to getting the rest of Chloe's room done!

No comments:

Post a Comment